Become a part of PowellsWood’s goals for sustainability.
A sustainable garden is one that thrives with minimal inputs of labor, water, fertilizer, and pesticides.
Sustainable gardens also need ongoing support from people just like you!
Membership Levels and Benefits
- Individual Membership, $30.00. Free standard admission to the garden during regular open hours April-October; participation in The American Horticultural Society’s Reciprocal Admissions Program (RAP—a list of participating gardens can be found at ahsgardening.org); bi-annual e-newsletter; invitations to special events; newsletter recognition; 2 one-time guest admission passes.
- Family Membership, $45.00. Includes above membership benefits plus free standard admission to the garden during regular open hours April-October for a household of two adults and their children (under 18 years old).
- Fuchsia Membership, $100.00. Includes above membership benefits plus 6 single-use guest passes.
- Hydrangea Membership, $250.00. Includes above membership benefits plus 10 single use guest passes.
- Magnolia Membership, $500.00. Includes all of the benefits of the above membership levels plus a free guided tour for up to 10 people and waived portrait photography fees.
Memberships are for 12 months beginning with the month of the membership purchase. To purchase a membership, complete the membership form below and then follow up with payment by mail. Send checks to PowellsWood Garden Foundation, 1600B SW Dash Point Road #252, Federal Way, WA 98023. A membership packet will be mailed to you shortly after we receive payment.
Please enter your name(s) as you would like it to appear on your card and recognition listing. One
membership card will be printed per family.
PowellsWood Garden Foundation is a 501 (c) (3) charitable organization. Your contribution is
tax deductible to the extent allowable by law; please consult your tax preparer.