Volunteer Meet and Greets!
- Wednesday February 15th from 12:30 to 2:30
- Friday March 3rd from 10:30 to 12:30
We have roles to suit just about everyone. Come and learn about the following opportunities:
- Garden docents to guide tours
- Greeters to welcome visitors
- Skilled garden maintenance helpers
- Hostess and wait staff to help at Mother’s Day tea
- Rental coordinator to promote and manage garden rentals
- Assistant event coordinator
- Photographer to gather images of both the garden and special events
- Garden ambassadors to staff outreach booths/tables
- Naturalist to guide fieldtrips
- Woodworker to repair benches
If you have time to share we would love to welcome you to the PowellsWood community. Internship credit is available for college students.
Email Kristine Dillinger or call 253-529-1620 for a volunteer application and more information.